(i may or may not have decided that it would be a good idea to pretend to have a marshmallow bag for a head. Squishy Darren the penguin may or may not be judging me from the background. ah well. it may be unclear from the photograph, but i also just noticed that i tore open the bag ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE of their instructions to do so! and by 'their', i mean the man. i am quite obviously sticking it to the man. bring it.)
because i am demonstrating my adulthood so beautifully and in such a mature manner, i thought i'd do another completely mature thing with this post and completely lift a post from somewhere else to entertain you on my behalf! (not that i'm not capable of entertaining you... you know. i'm just sticking it to the man some more.)
so: here! have a Buzzfeed collection (yes, Buzzfeed nogal) of incredible flowcharts for twenty-something-year-olds, most of which sum up my life in the best way possible.
1. QUESTION: should you put on pants?
2. QUESTION: should you keep marathoning that series?
in my case, this is likely to apply to The Office or Parks & Rec... aaaah.
3. QUESTION: should you text your crush and/or ex?
4. QUESTION: should you call your mom?
this one, guys. this one. it applies to dads, too!
5. QUESTION: should you hit snooze again?
i always succumb to shower pressure. pun sooo not intended! gah.
6. QUESTION: should you go grocery shopping?
7. QUESTION: should you go to that friend-of-a-friend's party?
...and may i just add that this particularly applies when one's wheels are one's feet?
8. QUESTION: should you get some exercise?
okay, okay... if you insist, flowchart (>.<)
9. QUESTION: should you do your laundry?
10. QUESTION: should you get a dog?
DO NOT TEMPT ME, LIFE!
11. QUESTION: should you do the dishes?
12. QUESTION: you're out with friends. should you get another drink?
...now i just keep muttering, "NAMTAB!" and chuckling to myself. i told you, i'm a keeper.
13. QUESTION: should you take a nap?
just thought i should mention that this is basically my life.
14. QUESTION: should you ask for a raise?
sub-question: can i ask for a raise if i technically don't have a job?... i guess not, huh? bummer.
15. QUESTION: should you go to your ex's wedding?
16. QUESTION: should you order a pizza?
why, you ask? BECAUSE PIZZA IS GLORIOUS.
alright, everyone should be feeling a lot more secure now that they've received the answers to life's most pressing questions! now it's back to the books, erm, PDFs for me - i can't wait to read more about developmental journalism! aaaah life. bye, errbody ;)