Saturday, January 12, 2013

rainy caturday

"One can find so many pains when the rain is falling."
- John Steinbeck

bah - it's been raining cats and dogs since Thursday! (see what i did there? ;) heh.)

i've been occupying myself with a lot of Downton Abbey (of course) - my mom and i have watched practically the entire first season today... but perhaps i should rather be watching this show, it being Caturday!


i can't get over how fantastic it is :) if anyone would like to buy me the shirt (ha!) my birthday is in less than two weeks and it's on special for the next two and a bit days... heheheh!

moving on, this weather's driving me to the brink of insanity, to the point where i couldn't even think up something clever for today's post... so you're stuck with a combination of cats and rain. i apologise in advance ;)

cat rainy day umbrella
"this'd be jolly good fun if the umbrella actually covered my head - ugh!"

"ah, the poor devils who have less attractive reflections to stare at in this weather...!"

"it's all over me... get it off!!!"

"O, blasted little shiny things, why do you remain out of my grasp?"

in all honesty, i'd probably be happier if it were actually raining cats and dogs... or just cats and cats ;)


ah well - it'll clear up soon, and till then i have a kitten to cuddle, books to read and Downton Tabby... erm, Abbey to keep me occupied! :D

edited to add:

really, what this weather has done to me! of course, my theme for this week should've been FOOTBALL... since my beloved 49ers are playing the Green Bay Packers in the NFL playoffs in a few hours! so, here're some honorary football-cat pics to make up for my mistake:


quarterback kitty

going for the conversion...

and my personal favourite:
TOUCHDOWN! :D

GO 49ERS! BEAT THE PACKERS!

kbye.

No comments: